Tuesday 7 December 2010

PUNK

Well I really love the punk scene, I love the music, the attitude, the outfits.It is a way of life. I would say it is  a bit more than a sub-culture.

Many people will refer to Punks and make them seem like they only existed during 1977 to the early 80's. This is obviously not true, there are still Punks now and many more to come!


 Here is a photo of me a few yrs ago!  

and another one of me  modelling an outfit my friend Katy made.

There is also a punk festival which has changed it's name many times, but at the moment it is called ;Rebellion', before this it was called 'Wasted'.

I went to Rebellion back in the summer of 2008, held at The Blackpool Winter Gardens
. Here are some images i took:
Choking Susan

The Duel, ( they played at my 18th birthday party)

Some amazing looking guy, someone once told me the name of, but it has slipped my mind!

Vice Squad.

...
This is a photo someone took of my friend James and I. Doesn't he look just like Sid Vicious? haha

Also a photo i just found of me in the audience at rebellion 
enjoying the band Mere Dead Men (MDM)


I thought i would leave you with this photo i took of myself Years ago. haha! well it really deserves to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment