Thursday 18 November 2010

PLACES places and those striking faces

Me- Yes I am revisiting Machine A, Liberty and Daniel Lismore And Josh Quintons Pop Up Shop very shortly in the next day or so.

I think i need another picture of the pop up shop so i need to go and take more of what it looks like.
Josh and Daniel  
Outside the Pop Up Shop @ Punk in Soho(YMH) 


I need to revisit Machine A to see whats going on at the moment and have a chat with the people there.

I still need to go to Browns and explore. I think i will go and do some drawings of it. And if i see any customers and they look friendly enough i will talk to them and ask how often they shop there and just try and find out a bit more about the customer. I will also do the same with The Convenient Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment